- Join part of the SAP practice team responsible for the SAP Business transformations Delivery team(s) and significant growth in the Americas
- Recruits and Manage team of high caliber SAP consulting talent talent.
- Responsible for building out, motivating, and retaining a high performance front line SAP Consulting Teams that help our customers use SAP to enable business transformations.
- Brings thought leadership to market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing new revenue streams
- Develop innovative industry specific messaging around SAP and Application Portfolio of solutions
- Establishes effective communications within SAP executives, sales teams, and clients to understand their needs and deliver successful solutions with our customers
- Builds a network of executive relationships across industry, community, and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- Stays current and informed on relative new market trends and support sales campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, and applying them across sales organization/region.
- Supports the development of solid references.
- Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts, and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement.
- Facilitates alignment and effective communication within SAP Consulting team(s) and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
- Facilitates individual growth and development of Practice development, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on business transformation approaches and account leadership.
- Ensures disciplined business transformation methodology application across management groups, resulting in consistent and accurately forecasted financial results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or Industrial Engineering; advanced degree in business, information technology or marketing desirable
- Minimum of 15 years in business transformations and/or management
- Demonstrated experience in achieving or exceeding revenue and co-sell targets
- Experience leading/managing a team of high performing SAP Consultants
- Demonstrated experience expanding our alliance relationship
- Experience in our core industries of Process & Discrete manufacturing – Chemicals, Auto, IM&C, Wholesale Distribution, Consumer Products, Public Sector, Utilities and A&D.
- Prior SAP experience a must
- Excellent business development skills in business-to-business technology digital transformation projects with the ability to effectively direct business transformation project tasks to maximize client success, revenues and profit
- In-depth knowledge of SAP business transformations principles and practices
- Must work collaboratively with Service Delivery personnel, SAP Consultant, and Sales Teams
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated success with supporting complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market from a delivery excellence point of view
- Demonstrate success negotiating complex contracts.
- Demonstrated knowledge on Consultative & Challenger selling methodologies
- Proven abilities on managing highly complex organizations and applying risk-mitigation strategies to customer
- Regular and expeditious travel throughout Canada and the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
- Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time
Krön-Tech Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a non-discriminatory environment for its employees.