- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams
- Lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
- Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- 10 plus years’ experience with Oracle, at least five years of implementation experience as a strong Project Manager or Solution Architect
- Experience as a lead on ERP implementation(s) having managed full life cycle projects
- Experience as Solution Architect role on mid to large scale projects
- Experience with multiple Oracle modules
- Experienced in Oracle ERP Cloud
- Experienced with at least one Cloud Projects (Project costing, billing, resource management, SLA
- Occasional and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
Krön-Tech Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a non-discriminatory environment.