- Defining objectives and setting the direction aligned with strategic plans established by executive leadership
- Lead in the planning / implementation of projects and strategic initiatives
- Identify pain areas, opportunities and potential solution offerings in financial domain by industry with business impact
- Lead new solution offerings development by identifying/defining use cases, writing process blueprints and walkthroughs & collaborate with technology partners/support architects for offering development
- Provide our customers and our organization with financial consulting and project management knowledge and experienced skills
- Contribute to our international business goals by involvement in pre-sales and post-sales projects and activities when possible
- Four (4)+ years Oracle experience, with specific expertise in the Finance Modules including recent hands on experience in at least 3 of the following Finance Modules: GL, SLA, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Tax.
- Minimum of two (2) Cloud Finance implementations with hands on experience in GL, AP, AR, Assets, and Cash Management.
- Revenue Management Cloud and Account Hub Cloud experience desired but not required.
- Experience with design of multidimensional chart of accounts, hierarchies and enterprise structures
- Ability to manage and work with an offshore team to coordinate design and implementation activities.
- Solid leadership and strong client facing skills
- Communication skills: excellent client interaction skills; strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Regular and expeditious travel throughout Canada and the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
- Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time
Krön-Tech Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a non-discriminatory environment for its employees.