- Work within the team to gain an understanding of the business and workflow
- Create custom solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform within a fast-paced environment
- Stay involved throughout all phases of the project’s development lifecycle including: design and planning, development, testing, and implementation
- Modify existing Dynamics CRM features to increase efficiency
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- 5+ years’ experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C# Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
- 100% Travel role, with a Monday – Thursday typical travel schedule
Krön-Tech Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a non-discriminatory environment for its employees.
|Job Category||Microsoft Dynamics|